Manage your Inventory from Raw Material to Finished products
Track the variance in Actual Inventory Vs Theoretical based on your Recipes to control inventory losses
WebStocks :- Materials Management System
- Auto Generation of Document Number, Supplier and Raw Material codes.
- Linking Raw Materials to Multiple Stores.
- Online information of Items in Stock at any point of time.
- Materials movement between multiple vendors, warehouses, cost centers, profit centers across multiple units and companies.
- Document generation supports secure and multi-level authorization workflow. These include Requisitions, Issues, Transfers and Returns, Indents and Purchase
- Automated features such as “Auto-Requisition” and “Auto Indent” generation, which reduces the daily workload, depending on the parameters, defined in the
- User definable Security Shell extending to Stores, Cost Centers and Profit Centers.
- Inter Outlet and Inter store Transfer of semi-finished and finished goods can be monitored.
- A provision to receive non – stock Daily purchase items and auto issuing to the cost centers and profit centers.
- Creation of Standing Purchase Order for rate contracted items.
- Material Processing Module allows to process a item and get different By-Products out of it.
- Supports third party POS interfaces to seamlessly extract sales information to give performance and cost reports.
- Recipe Management.
- Secured User Login Ids. Multiple Login User Ids can be created and they can have their own passwords.
- Audit Trail
Send SMS/Email from your business management software
NetTrade B2B is a Business Process Automation tool...
Web based reporting tool that assists you to keep track...
A web based tool to increase your productivity
Find the right solution for your business